DUBLIN, April 25, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “Global Dental Insurance Market (2022-2027) by Coverage, Procedure, End-User, Industries , Demographics, Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Dental Insurance Market is estimated to be USD 161.03 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 260.64 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 10.11%.
Market dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the Global Dental Insurance Market stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals.
As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
The report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies’ recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are Aetna Inc., 3MAFLAC Inc., Allianz, Ameritas Allianz, AXA SA, Cigna, Colonial Life Insurance, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazilian, Canada, Chili, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United StatesRest of-Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, denmark, Finnish, France, Germany, Italy, netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United KingdomRest of- Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, qatar, saudi arabia, south africa, united arab emiratesRest of MEA.
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladeshi, China, India, Indonesia, Japanese, Malaysian, Philippines, singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, taiwanRest of Asia-Pacific)
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
The report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Dental Insurance Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyzes Global Dental Insurance Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Dental Insurance Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s competitive positioning tool.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Description
4 Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Increased Cost of Dental Surgeries
4.1.2 Demand Awareness of Oral Hygiene
4.1.3 Private Organizations Providing Employer-Sponsored Insurance Plans
4.2.1 Varied Insurance Regulations across the Globe
4.2.2 Eligibility Regulations
4.3.1 Rise of Insurtech
4.3.2 Increased Demand for Quality Private Care
4.4.1 Dental Not Covered Under Medical Insurance
4.4.2 Lack of Awareness
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Regulatory Scenario
5.2 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6 Global Dental Insurance Market, By Coverage
6.2 Dental Health Maintenance Organizations (DHMOs)
6.3 Dental Preferred Provider Organizations (DPPO)
6.4 Dental Indemnity Plans
6.5 Dental Exclusive Provider Organization (DEPO)
6.6 Dental Point of Service (DPOS)
7 Global Dental Insurance Market, By Procedure
8 Global Dental Insurance Market, By End-User
9 Global Dental Insurance Market, By End-User
9.4 Metal and Mining
9.5 Food and Beverage
10 Global Dental Insurance Market, By Demographics
10.2 Senior Citizens
11 Americas’ Dental Insurance Market
11.9 United States
11.10 Rest of Americas
12 Europe’s Dental Insurance Market
12.16 United Kingdom
12.17 Rest of Europe
13 Middle East and Africa’s Dental Insurance Market
13.5 saudi arabia
13.6 south africa
13.7 united arab emirates
13.8 Rest of MEA
14 APAC’s Dental Insurance Market
14.11 South Korea
14.12 Sri Lanka
14.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
15 Competitive Landscape
15.1 Competitive Quadrant
15.2 Market Share Analysis
15.3 Strategic Initiatives
15.3.1M&A and Investments
15.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
15.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
16 Company Profiles
16.1 Aetna Inc.
16.3 AFLAC Inc.
16.5 Americas Allianz
16.6 AXA SA
16.8 Colonial Life Insurance
16.9 Delta Dental Plans Association
16.11 HDFC ERGO Health Insurance Limited. (Apollo Munich)
16.13 MetLife Services and Solutions, LLC
16.14 Nippon Life Insurance
16.16 United Concordia
16.17 United HealthCare Services, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/6pl1jd
Research and Markets
Laura WoodSenior Manager
For EST Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For US/CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets