NEW YORK–(BUSINESSWIRE)–For the 13th edition of the FAEA (an initiative of Club 600 in partnership with Les Conseils du Commerce Exterieur de la France) the jury assessed 26 startup participants based on the viability, profitability and scalability of their business model.
The winners were announced during an award ceremony which was held on June 7th, 2022 at the Consulate General of France in New York and in the presence of Jérémie Robert (Consul General), Damien Laban (Deputy Consul General), Margaux Buridant (SVP, Wealth Management Market Manager, Bank of the West) and Alan Sullivan (Co-CEO, JCDecaux North America).
FIRST PLACE WINNER: GROOVER
Groover is a platform that connects artists who want to promote their music with top curators looking for emerging talents. A unique solution that guarantees all musicians to get heard and to get accurate feedback on their music.
Romain Palmieri (Co-Founder & CEO, Groover) said: “We are really proud to win the FAEA award. Three months after the opening of our New York offices, we are making the US market our priority. A huge thanks to the FAEA team and to the jury for their trust. »
SECOND PLACE WINNER: BEMYVAN
Ready to live the van life? Bemyvan is a passionate team of experts who creates custom vans which allow you to live, work, travel like in a real house on wheels.
Benoit Lafond (CEO & Co-founder, Bemyvan) said: “It was a great pleasure to exchange with the members of the jury and with the entire FAEA team. Our relationship with the FAEA is just beginning and it will help us develop our business.”
Groover and Bemyvan won:
– a unique exposure providing awareness and networking opportunities
– cash prizes (First Place Winner: $10,000 – Second Place Winner: $5,000)
– In-kind benefits: French Bee air tickets, Corporate Suites office space in NYC, coaching, French Founders membership.
– automatic entry as semi-finalists into the upcoming French Founders startup competition
SPONSORS AND PARTNERS
The FAEA is made possible thanks to the support of the following companies and organizations:
– Platinum sponsor: Bank of the West Wealth Management, a subsidiary of BNP Paribas
– Gold sponsors: JCDecaux North America, Corporate Suites
– Silver sponsors: Jade Fiducial, French Founders
– Bronze sponsors: Saint James, Extend, Ballon Stoll PC, French Bee, LR Paris, Loop Seven, Baron Francois
– Foreign Trade Advisors of France – North-East USA Committee
– French Morning